Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: URL bugs?]

El lun, 02-06-2003 a las 10:48, Damien Sandras escribió:
> Well,
>
> As I'm not sure I understand completely the full meaning of "In
> my opinion GM should write this urls for you 95% of the time", here is a
> simple request:
> - Imagine the user has to call host.com with port 1740.
> - What should he do? What is GnomeMeeting's role here?

I think writting host.com should be enough if 1740 is the standard port
(if not host.com:1740). As h323:// would be the most common prefix, GM
should try that itself (in the same way the web brosers add the http://,
http://www. or even ftp:// if the host name starts with ftp.