Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: URL bugs?]

Am Montag, 2. Juni 2003 10:39 schrieb Damien Sandras:

> It is indeed counter-intuitive... Imagine that to call
> mymachine.com:1740, you have to write :
> - callto:mymachine.com:1740
> - OR h323:@mymachine.com:1740

Once the h323: becomes more common, ppl won't have to write it anymore, a
simple click will do the job.

> The @ is the counter-intuitive part, no?
>
> I'm not sure most of our users will be able to understand that :(

Well, it isn't that difficult after all, and users are not as stupid as you
sometimes may think ;)

> But I agree conforming to a RFC is better...

Agreed.

Matti

P.S. /me already had 4 mugs filled with hot, lovely coffee :p