Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug found!!

Le mar 07/01/2003 à 09:13, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I'm not really sure I agree with this...
> I added an explanation in the druid page, and I also unsensitived the
> button for now.
>
> I think that having changes reflected instantly like in the rest of
> GnomeMeeting is primordial for that kind of visible things or you will
> get newbies asking why it doens't change instantly in the druid while it
> is changing instantly in the rest of GM...

But if you use the druid, you're supposed to be (re)configuring gm,
hence when you choose a device, you're not sure you're doing the right
choice... why apply immediatly a choice you're gonna test?
I mean, if main gm instantly tries to open the device, what is that
"Test Video" button for?