Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug found!!

I'm not really sure I agree with this...
I added an explanation in the druid page, and I also unsensitived the
button for now.

I think that having changes reflected instantly like in the rest of
GnomeMeeting is primordial for that kind of visible things or you will
get newbies asking why it doens't change instantly in the druid while it
is changing instantly in the rest of GM...