Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug found!!

I have tested the latest snapshot now.

I enabled video preview, started the druid and went to point five. The
result is not very good:

First of all, trying to do a video test on the device which is used by
GM for preview at the moment shows "Error while .." in the status bar.
This is logical because the device is blocked by GM itself. Now, if I
change the video device in the druid I get the same message again. This
will happen to every device, I think. Why? Changing the device in the
druid will change the device for the preview too. Thus the new device
will be blocked by GM itself again.

Solutions:
	- do not change the video device in "real-time" (but after
	closing the druid)
	- disable preview while using the druid

Cheers,
Matthias