Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug found!!

Le lun 06/01/2003 à 22:09, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > Solutions:
> > 	- do not change the video device in "real-time" (but after
> > 	closing the druid)
> > 	- disable preview while using the druid
> >
> 	-disable the test button when preview is running
>
> That is what I will do. It is pretty logical to change the device in
> real time, even in the druid. That is the way settings should work and
> the whole GM is complying to this (except perhaps some parts of the
> druid).

Hmmm... If you disable the test button, you'll get newbies upset...
don't disable it, but make it prompt a little warning window with a
politically correct translation of: "Hey, lamer, look in the main window
and you'll see your awful face!".
The druid should be aware which device gm is using successfully, and not
test it in that case; and when changing the device in the druid, it
shouldn't change gm's device, just allow to test the new choice; gm
should then change device only when "next" is clicked, if a new choice
has been made...