Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last snapshot

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% Le mer 01/01/2003 à 17:22, Truong a écrit :
%
% [...]
%
% > The address book in this version GM looks nicer than the H.323 client
% > i5020 of Nortel Ltd.
% >
%
% Great :-))
% I plan to continue to improve it after 1.00 and add full LDAP
% compatibility.
%

Yes, it will be interesting to use LDAP standards with a good
authentication methode with GM.

% > When I started GM, I got video, sound normally. But when I quit it, wait
% > for about 5 sec, I restart GM then I get no picture while the messages
% > "Opening Video device" "Video Device Opened" are showed at the bottom of
% > menu. I stop and retry GM again, no images from Webcam. I don't know
% > what it happens ?
%
% When it happens, try to rmmod the module of the webcam, and modprobe it
% again, then try GM. If it works, it means that the module had crashed...
%

rmmod, modprobe don't help. I will retry later when I have more time.
Thanks anyway !

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>