[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last Snapshot

Please test it:

There were problems when running the video test and the audio test while
the preview is active. The problem is tha tGTK didn't seem to take the
lock. I found a workaround, but it only "hides" the bug. I mailed the
GTK Staff to have more info about that.

Notice that you can currently :
- do an audio test while being in a call
- do a video test while the preview is active or while you are in a call
with video

Those possibilities will be disabled because users could wonder why the
video test fails or why the audio test fails => I will unsensitive the
widgets when video is used or audio.

Please, please, please try to torture GnomeMeeting and make it crash,
thanks.

(Doing things like refreshing ILS while you are in a call, or I don't
know. I'm sure there remains problems, and that druid problem is very
very weird. It complains the lock is not taken, but I can take it 100
times, it will not deadlock. it should).

Damien