Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM issues..

Hi all :)

Well I know there is an issue in 2.4.23 that I could trigger with
the bttv driver, but the problem is not in the bttv driver it is somewhere else in the kernel I get an oops and I can repeat it.

Well try to use 2.4.23-pre5, if that one works ok plus ALSA then
perhaps it is the same problem that I had but trigged bye an other driver.

This is just an idea.

Cheers Johnny