Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ALSA...?

Le ven 26/12/2003 à 21:40, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> http://www.thebonsai.de/GnomeMeeting-GUI-redraw.png

Ah well, I don't control that kind of things. It is either a GTK bug or
a theme bug.

However, your ALSA problem is more preoccupying. I can't come on IRC
right now (working on an important document), but I hope you will be
able to provide me more information and debug. The first step is perhaps
to test native ALSA with aplay and arec and see if they behave
correctly.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org