Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Visual feedback

Hi Damien,

> But, where would I place it?
>
> Here are a few propositions :
> a) Below the GnomeMeeting logo
> b) In the stats part of the Control Panel, below the bandwidth graph.
> c) In the audio part of the Control Panel

as there enough space in the audio control i'd say that's where i'd put
it.. logically it'd make sense in the stats, but that's already pretty
packed (and still we lack a legend of the scale)...

But i do have a serious problem since tonights version:
- in the druid i can run the audio test just fine.. but i don't see any
VU bars..
- in the call i have a handshake for audio, but i don't have any audio
itself, as i get "13:09:31 Closed codec SpeexNarrow-8k{sw} which was
opened for transmission".. dunno how this come, but it's annoying
running without sound...

any hints what has changed?
(this is still 2.4.23.. no 2.6.0 experiments causing this one)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian