Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Please all comment

Slightly off this topic but I would also like to see something to suit systems admins rolling this out across and organisation.

Can the bandwidth settings be easily controlled by a sysadmin so that bandwidth limitations can be put in place as policies. I know alot of companies do not want to introduce video conferencing as their WAN infrastructure would get overloaded.

Rob.