Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Important changes

Hi Damien

Damien Sandras wrote:

Go in the druid, choose "ISDN", same as before, you will see that G.711
will be accepted but not video reception/transmission.

Go in the duid, choose "DSL", everything works.

If users with ISDN or Dialup still want to receive or send video, they
can tweak settings : choose DSL as connection type, then lower some
values. That's the same behavior as Netmeeting, but I guess we should
document it in the manual.

maybe if we had a message when a user choose 56k or ISDN as connection type like "video reception/transmission will be disabled, if you want video reception/transmission please choose DSL" . This is enough clear imho

Regards,
Iason