[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Important changes

Hello to all,

I have made several important changes to GnomeMeeting recently
- The maximum bandwidth parameter has been added.

It is easy to try, go in the druid, choose "Dialup", choose G.711 as
preferred codec. Go in the prefs, enable video transmission and
reception. Follow the history and connect to a MCU. You will see that
G.711 won't be opened but that the next low-bandwidth codec in your list
will be used. You will also see that video reception and video
transmission will be rejected even though they are enabled => No more
complaints from people with dialup connections.

Go in the druid, choose "ISDN", same as before, you will see that G.711
will be accepted but not video reception/transmission.

Go in the duid, choose "DSL", everything works.

If users with ISDN or Dialup still want to receive or send video, they
can tweak settings : choose DSL as connection type, then lower some
values. That's the same behavior as Netmeeting, but I guess we should
document it in the manual.

- All major windows now have their position and sizes saved are restored
between sessions.

- and much more.

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.