[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Splash screen and start hidden

Hello to all,

I'm looking for comments about the following topics :

1) I had thought removing the "start hidden" option from the preferences
and automatically start hidden if the gnomemeeting main window was not
shown the last time the program was exited. However, thinking more about
it leads me to think that it can be confusing for users and that it
would be best to keep the option. Any comments ?

2) GnomeMeeting has a superb splash screen. Splash screens are very
useful for programs that take a long time to start, that's not the case
of GnomeMeeting anymore on modern hardware, so I planned to disable the
splash screen by default but keep the option available for users who
really want a splash screen in their setups. Any comments ?

Thank you,
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org