Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ALSA plugin remark

Hi!

> now testing with via as recording device (which has no mic, but just to
> make sure it's not snd-usb-audio)
> having a connection since 3min now and still sending/receiving.. looks
> like the problem is really the snd-usb-audio.. i just don't get why the
> oss-emu of it is working so fine.

sorry for the disinformation.. i got record and playback wrong. with
snd-via as record and OSS dsp1 as playback it also drops to 0 after 45s
and disconnect after 80s..

it keeps steadily segfaulting without gdb (and within gdb i don't have
/dev/video1 for some reason)

i had now 3 calls with no sending audio at all (using snd-via rec, dsp1
playback), one call which was fine (just a test if something like
networking was broken, using OSS dsp1 rec+play), and one using again
snd-via as rec which was neither sending nor receiving.

i think we should seriously wait for damien to shed a bit of light onto
this whole issue.. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian