[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New changes into CVS

Hello,

I finished the changes I was busy to do in GM before I get the new server for
ils.seconix.com (probably tomorrow, let's cross fingers).

There are lots of changes that could probably break GM. I had no time to test
carefully so I really count on you for testing! Please test. Testing is the
best way to contribute to GM.

Here is what changed :
- Pause audio and video have been renamed and the menu entry changes
accordingly from suspend to resume and from resume to suspend.
- Hold call should also work and suspend the current call while respecting
H.323.
You have to test that there is no conflict using Hold call and Suspend
audio or video. For example, when you choose Hold Call, then Suspend Video or
resume video OR audio, nothing should happen (I think).
Please test that it seems coherent.
- The button in the toolbar for Audio and Video should correspond to the menu
entry
- I have also changed the callback for :
		- silence detection
		- minimum framerate
		- maximum video bandwidth
		- minimum transmitted video quality
		- updated background blocks
Please check that changing them when you are in a call AND when you are NOT
in a call, has the expected effect.

Please please, it is very important to test all those things ;)

Thanks a lot! and thanks to Johnny who will certainly test all those things
carefully. But I also expects others to test. We need testers to keep
stable releases.

Thanks,
--
 _	Damien Sandras