[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New ILS server

Hello to all subscribers,

Our ILS master, Paul, has coded a few days on a new ILS server. The
other server was not very scalable and crashed very often when too many
GnomeMeeting users were registered. The new ILS server is more scalable,
we reached 180 online users yesterday night. The new ILS server is also
faster, less than 1 second to list all registered users.

Using the ILS server is of course optional, but we encourage you to use
it. You can either be listed as online GnomeMeeting user, and meet other
GnomeMeeting users, or be invisible. If you choose to be invisible, you
are not visible in the online users directory, but you receive a callto
URLs that you can transmit to your friends so that they can call you
without the need to know your IP address or hostname.

We are also in the process to upgrade the server hardware (it will be a
totally new server) and to move it to a new provider. It will be done in
the following weeks.

Thanks for your support,
--
 _	Damien Sandras