Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM bug?

Le mar 24/12/2002 à 10:11, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Try to see if VideoGrabber was running, if ILS was running, if ...
> I'm not the only one to have that bug :)
> Damn, one more thing to fix before the release!

I reinstalled gnomemeeting-cvs_20021222.CVS-1_i386.deb; I launched and
quitted twenty(20) times: not a single crash.
With gnomemeeting-cvs_20021224.CVS-1_i386.deb, I had something like 1/5
crash.
I guess looking at the diffs between those versions will help finding
the problem.

But there is something else, aside of the bug, that has to be pointed
out: with both, when I ask to quit, it deregisters from ils.seconix.com.
But the one that's crashing shows me the deregister message less than a
second. With the other one, it stays at least two or three seconds.

Hope this helps narrow the possibilities...