Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM bug?

All threads are protected by mutexes and exit only when they may exit,
so the exit should be clean.
If you encounter the problem with GM, please tell me.

I've done my best to track this down until now, but no luck :(
And the gnome segfault handler indicates me that it is process 1 that
segfaulted which is very weird (1 = init ;)