Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM bug?

Le mar 24/12/2002 à 09:58, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> All threads are protected by mutexes and exit only when they may exit,
> so the exit should be clean.
> If you encounter the problem with GM, please tell me.
>
> I've done my best to track this down until now, but no luck :(
> And the gnome segfault handler indicates me that it is process 1 that
> segfaulted which is very weird (1 = init ;)

I've got news!
I installed the new gnomemeeting-cvs debian package this morning, and
when I quitted, it segfaulted! I did relaunch/stop it several times, and
it happens only sometimes.

Who do you think will get hold of a process whose father died letting it
run? Init!

Snark

PS: I'll continue to crash it as much as possible, to find out what
happens...