Re: How can I choose an arbitrary executable or `*.desktop` file for specifying the default web browser?

Hi!

I think I already chose a different name for the `*.desktop` file on my
first attempt. I’ve now tried again, but it didn’t work again.

Just to make this sure: You don’t have to restart GNOME for the default
browser list to change, do you?

All the best,
Wolfgang