Re: How can I choose an arbitrary executable or `*.desktop` file for specifying the default web browser?

Hi Wolfgang,

you have to create .desktop file for your executable and put in
respective location e.g. ~/.local/share/applications/. Also, the
desktop file needs to have
"x-scheme-handler/http" in "MimeType" at least.

Regards

Ondrej

ne 3. 3. 2019 v 11:36 odesílatel Wolfgang Jeltsch