Re: g-c-c and g-s-d maintainership

Hi,

I've been hacking on various g-c-c panels and I feel responsible for a
few bits of the code base, so you can always bother me with these:

- Printers: alongside Marek Kasik
- Mouse & Touchpad
- User Accounts: alongside Ondrej Holy

I have touched Region & Language, Universal Access, Privacy, therefore
I wouldn't mind sharing responsibilities in regard of these too.

As Debarshi mentioned, I've been interested in the Background panel as well.

Cheers,
Felipe.