Re: g-c-c and g-s-d maintainership

Hey :),

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
Hi,

so, it looks like the maintainership issue of g-c-c (and g-s-d) is
not solved at this point and the general idea seem to be to split the
responsibility for the different panels/plugins between people.

I can imagine helping out more with following parts:
 * display panel
 * network panel (with Christian Kellner)
 * bluetooth panel (and in extension gnome-blueooth)
 * gsd power plugin
 * gsd rfkill plugin

Christian would probably own the new "thunderbolt" panel that should be
merged soon.

Quite likely I am missing some obvious assignments for ownership here.

You missed Wacom, but that's already taken :). FWIW my roadmap there
is moving all remaining g-s-d bits (assigning inputs to outputs,
basically) to mutter. g-c-c might also get somewhat simpler without
all that duplicated code in panels/common/.

Cheers,
  Carlos