Re: Code tidy up in GNOME Control Center

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Good, but fixing indentation is absolutely not useful, unless you're
restarting a new project from scratch. I would avoid doing that.

Indeed.

Unless Rui has put something else in place, patches still need
reviewing in Bugzilla. Use git-bz.

For mostly mechanical changes like using modern GObject boilerplate I
don't really mind either way, I'm not going to inspect them too close
TBH. g_auto macros and GtkBuilder changes I'd like to review them in
bugzilla yes.

Rui