RE: gnome-control-center datetime problem

Sent: Friday, 09 May, 2014 18:16
To: John Frankish
Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gnome-control-center datetime problem

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 14:09 +0000, John Frankish wrote:
Using gnome-control-center-3.10.3, when I change the time setting to
automatic/NTP I get the following error.

As per google, systemd might be required, but my system does not use
systemd - what provides org.freedesktop.timedate1?

It requires systemd's timedated or an equivalent API.

Thanks, but what would be an equivalent API I could use?