Re: Does GOA support ActiveSync?

GOA's Exchange support works via Exchange Web Services or EWS [1]. Therefore
trying to use it with ActiveSync servers will not work.

We could (and probably should) support ActiveSync because I was told
that sometimes the same server is configured to work via EWS inside
the corporate firewall and via ActiveSync outside it. But I don't know:
  - how we should present it to the user without causing unnecessary
    confusion
  - the legal situation [2]

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange/bb204119(v=exchg.140).aspx
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-activesync/tree/README#n36

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.