Does GOA support ActiveSync?

Hello,

I run a private Zarafa server and use z-push (M$ ActiveSync) to synchronize my mails, calendar and adress book to my mobile devices. When I saw that Gnome Online Accounts has an option to support Exchange servers I was hopping to use this for Gnome (3.6), too. Since z-push does not yet support autodiscover I tried to set up a PHP script which returns a XML to the request from GOA. I did not succeed with this, GOA always reports that it was unable to process the returned XML.

I tried to run Gnome-CC in debug mode but the output was not helpful. So I now wondering how the XML has to like, so that GOA can work with it and if I can even use my z-push setup.

I hope for some insights, thanks in advance,

Tobias