Re: Network Settings Plans

Luca Cavalli <luca cavalli gmail com> wrote:
> I only have one question. Why are you keeping "Network Proxy"
> configuration as an entry of the connections type list? I think that
> proxy settings should really be configured per-connection, like IP
> address, default route or DNS.

I basically reproduced the existing design for proxy. That said, there
are advantages to the current design: you can use the same proxy
settings with different interfaces/connections, for example, and it
makes proxy more discoverable.

Are there any use cases where per-connection proxy settings are required?

Allan