Re: Planned "Sound Settings" improvements

Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> With both PA 2.0 and GNOME 3.4 almost out the door, now would be the
> perfect time to start planning sound panel improvements for 3.6.
> Allan, do we already have any design work for how to integrate new PA
> features (such as jack detection) in the panel ?

I had a few discussions with people back when this thread was alive,
and I came up with a quick sketch [1]. I seem to recall that Christian
had some ideas of his own, too. I'm sure we could take that forward.

Ideas for new designs can be added to the appropriate design page [2].

Allan

[1] https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/raw/master/system-settings/sound/png/output.png

[2] https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Sound