Re: Planned "Sound Settings" improvements

On 2011-10-24 10:10, Allan Day wrote:
Hey David,

David Henningsson<david henningsson canonical com>  wrote:
2011-10-20 16:13, Allan Day skrev:
Well, if you have some spare cycles and would like to help me out, that
would be most welcome, of course. I'm coming from the PulseAudio side and
know how I want the PulseAudio information reorganised so that it fits the
user better, but I don't mind some help with everything from gtk3
programming and visual design (i e getting the pixels right) to
communication and upstreaming.

Having a brief chat would be a good first step. Do you fancy dropping
by #gnome-design one day this week?

Good question. I'm currently at LinuxCon and last time I checked connecting to freenode wasn't possible (failed with "too many connections").

Next week is a UDS session on the topic. UDS sessions can be listened in on as well as participating remotely through IRC. Perhaps that could be a good place for discussions as well? (I'm not announcing an exact time right now, because they have a tendency to get rescheduled.)

Btw, just a quick question so I know the limitations: What are the maximum size (in pixels) of the sound settings dialog? Are we designing for 1024x768, 800x600 or even less?

--
David Henningsson
http://launchpad.net/~diwic