Re: gnome-volume-control

Hello,
thanks for your answer.

I use the current ubuntu version (11.4) with all updates. The gnome
desktop has the version 2.32.1 and is the newest official release
version from ubuntu. If I have a look at gnome.org - 2.32 is also the
newest version - correct?

Do you mean bugfixes for 2.32? Does Ubuntu need a newer bugfix-version
of 2.32 to fix these problems?

Currently I don't know how to build a gnome desktop myself and want to
solve this problem very soon. Do you know the needed commands?

Thanks!