Re: system wide settings

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>> I wonder if there's any plan for system-wide applying of settings from cc-panels.

Not currently except in special situations where they are actually
designed into the panels.  See the user account dialog and the region
and language designs.  Even in those cases we hope that they would
only appear when the user is an "administrator".

> I'd like to know this too. :)
>
> I'd also like to know what the plan is for:
>
>  * Help

The plan is to make it unnecessary.

>  * Authentication

What in particular?  Do you mean authorization to make changes?

>  * Message display

Again I think that is way too broad to be meaningful.  Messages about what?

Jon