Re: More colour schemes - part 2

> Be sure to create a mockup first. It's much easier to comment
> on a design that way. A textual description is easy to
> misunderstand.

Here is a screenshot of my idea
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6940/immagineod3.png

In the treeview there aren't the thumbnails but I intend them like in
the other tabs, with different colours, depending on which colour
scheme the entry wants to represent.  This should be quite easy to
figure out.

The problem I'd like to point out is how to create or edit a color
scheme in this way.  By clicking on New (Nuovo) or Edit (Modifica) a
new dialog with the current six colour buttons should appear.  At that
point the user would have three dialogs overlapped and choosing a
colour they'll become four... I am wondering if four dialogs are too
much for UI clearness.

--
Giuseppe Fuggiano
OpenPGP key: D70B7158