Re: More colour schemes - part 2

2008/11/5, Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net>:
>  My impression is that we should be very clear whether it's one or
>  the other and what exactly it applies to. If, e.g. gtk themes
>  start shipping with additional colour schemes, does that tie those
>  colour schemes to that particular gtk theme, or do they become
>  available for use with all gtk themes? If they become globally
>  available, how do you propose to handle treeviews or comboboxes
>  with dozens of schemes?

I think it doesn't make sense to use a colour scheme created and
tested for a particular theme with other ones.  Each theme could have
its own and, additionally, the user could chose his favourite by hand
or just tune a default one.  This should be sufficient, though.

--
Giuseppe Fuggiano <giuseppe fuggiano gmail com>
OpenPGP key: D70B7158