Gnome Touchpad Manager

Hello,

I am writing regarding the "Touchpad configuration support for GNOME" blueprint i have found on launchpad and was wondering if someone already started working on this project, because I would really like to get started on it. And if someone is already working on it, I would really like to help him with it.

I am just a freshman, I have never worked for an Open Source community before, but I am really excited about this and would really love to work on this project.

Thank you for your time.

--
Andrei Soare