Re: Gnome Touchpad Manager

2008-03-09 klockan 10:47 skrev Andrei Soare:
> I am writing regarding the "Touchpad configuration support for GNOME"
> blueprint i have found on launchpad and was wondering if someone already
> started working on this project, because I would really like to get
> started on it. And if someone is already working on it, I would really
> like to help him with it.
>
> I am just a freshman, I have never worked for an Open Source community
> before, but I am really excited about this and would really love to work
> on this project.

There's already gsynaptics, and as far as a I know it's planned to be merged
with the Gnome mouse control center applet in the near future. I don't know
what the status of that effort is, though.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

we'd drink and get high until late :: and now we're all alone     -- placebo