Re: Themus removed from build

On 3 Jun 2008, at 14:54, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

I think it might make sense to have it separated, but at least, we could just convert fontilus to be that gnome-font-manager application instead
of being a gnome-vfs/gvfs backend

Sounds like a good start, although a 'real' font manager would provide additional features too[1]. They can always come later though.

[1] See <> for a description of the font manager that's built into OS X, and < > and < > for the sort of features people pay good money for :)

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team             +353 1 819 9771