Re: Themus removed from build

On 2 Jun 2008, at 20:15, Calum Benson wrote:

On 2 Jun 2008, at 18:01, Thomas Wood wrote:

The fonts:// mechanism won't be used

What's replacing it? I've always found it useful, and often refer other people to it as a quick way to install or view their fonts... I'd consider its removal a notable regression.

It's not being removed on purpose, it just hasn't been ported to gvfs yet.

I would agree that it's useful, but as far as I know just opening ~/.fonts has pretty much the same result.

Regards,

Thomas