Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals
- From: "Sergey Udaltsov" <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
- To: "Rodrigo Moya" <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:31:19 +0100
> In an ideal world, you should be able to change your language and not
> need to restart your session,
I am afraid that would be unrealistically ideal world. The whole
Unix/Linux i18n infractructure would have to be exploded (starting
from gettext) to implement this. I think it is not worth the effort -
a lot of headache vs one session restart.
But ok, raising it on d-d-l might prove me wrong.
] [Thread Prev