Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals

On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 16:57 +0200, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> Plus I find the a11y capplet to be
> a bit cryptic, and we need better (longer) option descriptions in
> a lot of cases. Your mockup already improves some of them, but I
> think we'll need a bit more space still.

Yeah, I know some of the a11y team were involved in the discussion about
the new a11y capplet (and I missed it altogether), but personally I find
it completely redundant now-- or rather, I would given a minor tweak to
the a11y tab of the Preferred Apps capplet to handle the
enabling/disabling of the accessibility gconf key.  (I can think of a a
couple of ways we could do that, one explicit, one transparent to the
user.)

Cheeri,
Calum.