Re: new "Add layout" dialog

2007/3/26, Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>:
> Another option would be to add an icon to the default choice, but
> indeed I prefer the separator.
Actually, using the GtkCellRenrererText, I could make the "default"
option, say, italic or bold (using "style" or "weitht" properties).
So, we currently have 3 options which I can easily implement:

1. separator
2. font attribute
  a) italic
  b) bold
3. icon

Or, of course, any combination of the above (for example, 2b + 3). My
preferences are 2a, 2b, 3, 1 - in that order. What's your say, people?

I'm not a gui expert, but I have never seen italic or bold text used
in comboboxes so far, so I would going for separator and/or icon. As
for the icon, what about this tango ribbon from Jimmac's collection (I
don't know if gnome-icon-theme has a similar icon)?
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/wipicons/Tango/48x48/application-certificate.png