Re: new "Add layout" dialog

Another option would be to add an icon to the default choice, but
indeed I prefer the separator.
Actually, using the GtkCellRenrererText, I could make the "default"
option, say, italic or bold (using "style" or "weitht" properties).
So, we currently have 3 options which I can easily implement:

1. separator
2. font attribute
 a) italic
 b) bold
3. icon

Or, of course, any combination of the above (for example, 2b + 3). My
preferences are 2a, 2b, 3, 1 - in that order. What's your say, people?

Also, the general question is: what would be more suitable here:
GtkComboBox or (as it is now) non-editable GtkComboBoxEntry? The
question is to HIG experts, I'd say...

Cheers,

Sergey