Re: Sub-tabs in capplets

The one thing thats worse than nested tabs is avoiding nested tabs by
resorting to a homegrown imitation of a notebook :-)

Looking at your keyboard example in more detail, I notice:

- On the general tab, you have sections with checkboxes underneath, but
 on the a11y tab, you have a section heading that serves as a checkbox.

- General subtab of the layout tab: Should keyboard layout not be combined
 with input method selection ?  That would be much more logical to me.
 Of course, that would require us to commit to one input method
 framework, e.g. scim.

- Options subtab of the layout tab: This tab really  need redesign. It is
 basically an automatic translations of XKB config file options into UI.
 We should not allow this to go through a major capplet review without
 improvements.

Matthias