Re: Plans for 2.20

For the Layout tab, how many layouts does the most common user have?
My guess it 1 or 2, 3 at most.  So, we probably should only show 3 or
so rows in the treeview by default.
By XKB limitation, you cannot have more than 4 of them. Most of users
have 2. Very few - 3. And really there are very very few people in the
world would need 4. I must admit - once or twice (in 10 years) I got
complains from people who wanted more:)

Also, it seems like the Layout Options aren't used as often as the
other items.  Couldn't we just add a button for each layout that says
"Customize...".  Similar to the way the theme preferences is
designed...
"Layout Options" are not per-layout, there are about switching between
layouts etc - they are for all layouts, for the entire XKB
configuration.

Regards,

Sergey