Re: Plans for 2.20

Rodrigo,

* keyboard:
        - Merge with keyboard shortcuts
Wouldn't it clutter the dialog a bit? Do you see it as new tabs?

        - Move to an 'input methods' capplet?
I do not think this is a viable solution. The UI of the capplet would
be overloaded and difficult to navigate - of course, if it is done by
trivial merging. Do you mean something else?

        - Layout tabs in a separate dialog
Hehe, at some point it was separate. At some point there was even idea
about separate i18n capplet. Could you please describe your vision
with some more details?

A bit of personal plans:

In the "choose layout" popup dialog, I would replace the tree on the
left side with two combo boxes at the bottom (or at the top?) - first,
with the list of layouts, second - with the list of variants
(repopulated on every selection change in the first one). I think it
would be easier use - and use less screen space (so more space would
be available for the preview).

Regards,

Sergey