Re: Patch/Bug Fixing Tomorrow

On 8 Jan 2007, at 00:23, Rodney Dawes wrote:

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 00:06 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
We will be trying to go through all the un-responded bugs (129) and
un-reviewed patches (89) in bugzilla for the control center, starting at 5PM UTC tomorrow (11 Jan), and meeting in #control-center on irc.gnome.org.

You do realize that /today/ is only Jan 7, right? The 11 is in fact,
this coming Thursday, so perhaps your clock is a week fast or something.

Well, bother. yes, my clock was wrong somehow.

So we have fixed many bugs and reviewed many patches over the weekend, and we are now down to 70 bugs without a response (down from 129), and 69 unreviewed patches (down from 89). We've actually closed 112 bugs in the last 7 days, with 73 new bugs being opened. Well done to everyone who has been helping out!

-Thomas