Patch/Bug Fixing Tomorrow

Hi All,

I know this is short notice, but Rodrigo and I decided today to have a "patch party" tomorrow, since it will be the last chance to finish any new features before feature freeze on Monday.

We will be trying to go through all the un-responded bugs (129) and un-reviewed patches (89) in bugzilla for the control center, starting at 5PM UTC tomorrow (11 Jan), and meeting in #control-center on irc.gnome.org.

We would be very glad if anyone could spare some time to help out at all. If anyone has any particular bugs they would like us to look at, please let us know.

Regards,

Thomas