Re: Supporting more color schemes

Thomas Wood wrote:
I would prefer using the existing scheme too:

* System wide themes: $PREFIX/share/themes/$THEME_NAME/colorschemes * User installed/created themes: $HOME/.themes/$THEME_NAME/colorschemes

I agree with the first one.
For the second, I suppose that you intended an user creating a custom
colour scheme for a particular theme. So, I think that an user would like
to create a "global" scheme for all themes in $HOME/.themes/ instead of
creating for each of them, for example, in $HOME/.themes/colorschemes

I also would like to know what Jens thinks about this solution.

Thanks,
 Giuseppe